After braving early morning hours at massive chain department stores on Black Friday, consumers enjoy Read more →
Personal Image Consultant
Your personal image can impact your confidence, self-esteem, budget, career, free time, and relationships. Read the following 7 questions to determine if it is time to invest in your personal image.
Our Personal Image Consulting Mini-Assessment
- Do you dread getting dressed every morning, standing in front of your closet and thinking, “What am I going to wear today?”
- Do you feel like everyone else always looks “put together” and you feel that your wardrobe is outdated, dull or boring?
- Do you spend more time, money and effort on your kids’ clothing than your own?
- Do you have garments still hanging in your closet that you wore 10 years ago?
- Do you know why you feel more confident in certain outfits?
- Are you emotionally attached to unflattering, ill-fitting garments taking up space in your closet?
- Do you have one or more closets full of clothes and still feel like you have nothing to wear?
- Do you have an important event quickly approaching (a class reunion, wedding, job interview, audition, first date, vacation/cruise, etc.) and want to IMPRESS your friends, family, and colleagues with a new and improved image?
If you answered “yes” to at least 2 of the aforementioned questions, it is time to INVEST in your IMAGE! Image Consulting, LLC’s primary objective is to help clients transform their image into a positive reflection.
Our Personal Image Consulting Approach
- Helping clients define and embrace their uniquely individual image
- Eliminating stress and anxiety of daily wardrobe dilemmas by creating a W.O.W. Wardrobe (Wearable Outfits for Winning)
- Saving time and money by implementing “Savvy Shopping Strategies”
- Providing specific solutions for “who, what, where, when, and how?” fashion questions about body proportions, colors, styles, fabrics, current trends, and appropriate wardrobe choices for various events
- Coaching clients at their current size, shape, and weight.
No dieting or weight loss required! Feeling confident with your image begins with YOU today. . . Not after you lose the baby weight or drop those last 20 lbs from the holidays.
Contact Image Consulting, LLC to schedule a consultation. Investing in your image immediately will only serve as a catalyst for improving other areas in your life.